Tuesday, February 13, 2007

KILBURNFLYER
Is it me or is it the British in general - we are just so fucking polite. Went to see The Dumb Waiter with Lee Evans and Jason Isaacs (finally remembered his name) on Friday. Came out after 70 minutes or so - a one act play - said "well that was a bit shit" to the wife and went round the corner for a Thai Curry. Finished the meal and bumped into Jason Isaacs on the way out and all I could say was "really enjoyed the show, well done". Politeness wouldn't allow me to say "thought it was a bit crap".

Would have kissed Rhys Ifans on saturday night if the same thing had happened. His performance in Don Juan in Soho was incredible. Friends we went with are big fans but all I could recall him playing was the stupid welsh bloke in Notting Hill. A magnificent night out - also told that I sat very close to Sienna Miller - had not a scoobie who she was but clearly very pretty.

A shitty day today waiting in for plumber to mend a stinky and leaky bathroom. Wife out with work so a dull night in front of the telly smoking too many fags. Need to quit or they're gonna kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home