Tuesday, March 03, 2009

KILBURNFLYER

Metallica at the O2. Where do you start? Fucking awesome gig. Excellent set list - lots off death Magnetic (sounds better live than on my Ipod) but Creeping Death, One, Enter Sandman, Sad but True, Master of Puppets and a fantastic cover of Motorhead's Too late, Too Late. Great sound, great energy, and support band Machine Head - missed Sword as still in the pub (sorry lads) and wish I had missed machine Head - about the 5th time I have seen them and they are just not that good - only minor gripe is that when they play "in the round" the stage needs to be slightly higher to help those standing get a slightly better view. This is a magnificent band at the very peak of their powers - I will be a very lucky chap if I see a better gig this year. Roll on the 28th so they can prove me wrong.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home