Monday, February 26, 2007

The Tempest was magnificent. Was spellbound from the very first moment and didn't think about the high priest of love. Patrick Stewart was great and squeezed every ounce of laughter and pathos out of the role. He got a great ovation at the end and seemed genuinely delighted with the response from the audience. Only downside with it being February and the season for colds and flu was that is sometimes sounded like you were watching the play in a ward full of consumptives. Didn't detract from a great play very well acted.

The wife starts a new job today - she is a bit apprehensive but I am sure she will be a great success. I know I would say this wouldn't I but apart from being lovely she is one of the most talented administrators I have ever met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home