Monday, March 05, 2007

KILBURNFLYER
Dublin was, as ever, a great weekend. Lots of Guinness, lots of rain and lots of laughing. Seeing a friend so pissed that she surfed down the stairs of a nightclub on her knees was a particular highlight of mirth. Explains why I still love Laurel and hardy films. Thankfully she was uniinjured apart from some minor carpet burns. Rose Tattoo at the Scala in Kings Cross was a really great night. Saw some very old friends - we decided that the last time I saw one of them was at the Reading Festival in 1980 when I was more intested in getting a beautiful girl called Tracie from Wallsall back to my tent than I was in seeing the bands - band heard some very old music. I can never get over how small Angry Anderson is in the flesh - for someone with such a big voice he can only stand around 4' 11" which I am always surprised by. Still what a great band after all these years. Saxon on friday is rescheduled for May so no music for a few weeks except taking the wife and her mother to see the Gondoliers on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home