Wednesday, June 16, 2010

KILBURNFLYER

Joan Jett at the 100 Club. Difficult to know what to say about just how great this was. The sound was crisp and loud and the venue was packed and sweaty - just like a proper rock show should be. A mate won tickets so the whole thing was free but it was also brilliant fun - a mix of old favourites from the Runaways and the Blackhearts back catalogue - personal faves such as I hate myself for loving you, Bad Reputation and I love R&R got played as well as the very splendind AC/DC to end with. I really must get some more of her stuff on my I-Pod. Also I forgot just how tiny (must be 5ft at most) not to mention gorgeous she still is at just over 50. A very very enjoyable evening. Look forward to the next show.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home